Saturday, January 7, 2012

Top 5 Reasons to Hire Rachel

I look forward to sharing more about myself with you, including my personal and professional background, when we speak. For now, I wanted to offer the top reasons why Rachel will rock the go realty team in Holly Springs!

  1. She has a genuine interest and enthusiasm for real estate, as shown by her efforts to sell her own home and her work with Blog Joggers for Realtors.
  2. She is quick to learn and quick to apply what she's learned! Bring on the Mac world. I've been a PC girl out of habit, but used Macs way back in college. To me, there's little learning curve in the technology world.
  3. She LOVES to be online.
  4. She has no fear when it comes to clients. As a tech support professional, project lead in corporate America, and entrepreneur, she's dealt with the best of the best and the meanest of the mean. She knows how to do customer service and do it well!
  5. She's super organized. One look at the labeled pantry or 5 subject divided task management list and you'll get a sense of how important streamlined processes and procedures are to her.

Oh - and one more thing. She's nice too. I think you'll get along well with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment